Sunday, October 19, 2008

MAD Beginners Spin

On Saturday morning ,almost 30 riders were out for the fourth round of the MAD beginners spin series. A few days of dry weather meant the trails were pretty dry and not too slippery but with the location being Djouce Woods, the trails would offer a tough challenge for everyone! (Including me, I had not ridden some of the trails that were used in the Irish NPS race which clashed with a British NPS).

Most of the riders with Powerscourt Waterfall in the background

A regroup in the sun

Some riders climbing the "Fox and Glove" climb

The new folk handled the conditions really well (the trails really are technical) and I think we will have a lot of new MAD members soon.

... for the more intermediate/experienced riders, I think I will have to organise a 'racers introduction day' soon enough...

No comments: