Monday, June 29, 2009

2008 S-Works Epic for sale

I'm selling a Large 2008 Specialized S-Works Epic. I built this up from a frame set for racing last year with only the best bits used. (Anyone who knows me knows what I'm like)

I used the bike as my race (not for training apart from special occasions) bike for 2008 and it lay dormant in my bike room from October.

The bike is built up very light with SRAM X0 grip shift, Hope MonoMini Pro brakes, XTR chainset/cassette, KCNC seatpost & Syntace components and KMC 9SL chain. Total bike weight (without pedals) is 9.5kg.


The rear shock is brand new, and the front Pace RC39 fork was serviced 20 hours ago (It's actually Factory Team lightened version 1.3kg). The Roval wheels (not the Stans wheels in the photos) are in perfect condition – actually the whole bike is in perfect condition.

See the picasa page for more pictures and details: http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.she...JDBsuG-qrWOGw#

Comes with new tires, breakpads, cables etc...

Selling from Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland

Cost: €2,500

EDIT: SOLD

No comments: